1. The tongue label’s text is waving, misaligned and different from the authentic tongue labels. No matter how many factory flaws an authentic factory would allow, they would never produce a low-quality text inscription stitching job.
2. The left shoe's side text is meant to be printed more precisely — this item's characters are not in tune with the characters found on other authentic pairs
3. The same inscriptions (left shoe's side text) are varying in terms of font-weight and placement when compared to authentic items.
4. As a consequence of flaw #3, the kerning of these characters is improper. Authentic pairs come with inscriptions where the characters are closer to each other.
5. Flaws 2,3, and 4 are applying to the right shoe's text inscriptions as well
6. The "SHOELACES" inscription found on the secondary shoe lace set is smaller than the one found on authentic pairs and is also improperly positioned
7. The text on the size tag of these Off-White Dunk sneakers has different font-weights than the ones on the authentic OW Dunk's size tag
8. The stitching on the rear side of these shoes is not in tune with the stitching met on the authentic sneakers, as these shoes have their stitching too thick, too small, and improperly positioned
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.