1. The stitching on the midsoles of these sneakers is shorter and thinner than the stitching seen on the legit shoes. On top of that, the shoes have their stitching placed unevenly in some of the areas
2. The sockliner’s shape of these sneakers is too curvy and bumpy compared to the retail Alexander McQueen sneakers’ sockliner
3. The tongue of these AMQ Oversized sneakers has its stitching looking too thick and boxy
4. On the corner of the toe box, these AMQ Oversized sneakers have their stitching crookedly positioned
5. The holes on the side of these shoes are placed too close to the midsole
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.