1. The tongue label's side with multiple lines of text is imprecisely built, as the characters in that area are misaligned, inconsistent and waving. This flaw is a red flag that shows us that lower quality factory equipment was used, a guaranteed way to spot a fake item
2. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Nike SB Dunk pairs: the toe box of these sneakers is too thin
3. The heel "NIKE" logo is improperly positioned on the leather patch, as well as being built with low quality manufacturing equipment, since the threads used to build the text are not precisely stitched
4. The patterns of these sneakers on the inner and the exterior sides are not in tune with the authentic versions of the Travis Scott Dunk lows
5. The Nike Swoosh logos on the interior and exterior sides of these sneakers are placed too low compared to the authentic TS Dunks
6. The "Cactus Jack" text on the tongue of these Travis Scott Dunks is not in tune with the legit sneakers' text, as the letters use a different font from the one used for the retail pairs
7. The stitching on the midsole of these TS Dunks is less visible than the one met on the retail Travis Scott Dunk pairs
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.