1. The Nike Swoosh logo on the side of these shoes is in tune with the logo visible on the rest of the legit Air Force 1 x Vlone pairs
2. The rear details of these shoes are correctly positioned, and the font-weight of the “V” text logo is correct
3. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic items
4. The tongue of these shoes has the right inscription, while most of the fake pairs have the Vlone classic “V” text logo text – this pair has the “NIKE AIR” text, just like the rest of the legit pairs
5. The text on the sides of the shoes, above the midsoles, is correctly positioned and correctly font-weighted
6. The size tag print is printed precisely — too precise for us to be looking at a fake pair. Counterfeit pairs come with size tags that are printed with inconsistencies.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.
The authentication letter service is part of the services offered by Legit Check By Ch.