1. The holes on the side of the sneakers don’t merge with the midsole, unlike the replica Jordans where these holes make contact with the midsole
2. The NIKE AIR and the Cactus Jack prints on the rear side of the sneakers are printed correctly, with no imperfections
3. The colour of the pocket is just right: the olive green, unlike the replicas which usually have their pocket looking either too dark or too light
4. The Cactus Jack face logo inside the pocket is printed correctly
5. The printing on the size tag of these Air Jordan 6 sneakers looks just like the one on the rest of the legit AJ6 pairs
6. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic items.
7. The suede effect is present on this pair, as the splits found on the suede underside are moving, thus creating different shades of colours.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.