1. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan 1 pairs, as the toe boxes are thick and “inflated”, as opposed to the slim toe boxes found on authentic pairs
2. The AIR DIOR logo's inscriptions are too stamped, a detail that is never properly replicated on the fake versions of Air Jordan 1 pairs
3. As a consequence of flaw #2, the AIR DIOR logo’s text characters do not present the right font weight
4. The Nike Swoosh logo on the side of these Dior Air Jordan 1s has its pattern of the "Dior" monogram text looking too thin, whereas the legit shoes must have their letters thicker
5. The "8500" text on the interior side of this Dior 1s is too thin, while the legit shoes must have their text thicker
6. The patch on the rear side of these shoes of where the Nike Swoosh logos from the interior and exterior sides of the shoes meet together does not present the same dimensions, while the authentic sneakers always have the same size for their patch
7. The footbed of these Dior Air Jordan 1s has its "Dior" text out of the pattern when compared to the legit shoes' footbed text, as it is improperly font-weighted on this pair
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.