1. The neck tags present high-quality stitched inscriptions, and they’re also spaced out properly
2. The box logo’s characters are identical to the ones found on authentic hoodies
3. The negative space inside the “p” is a perfect oval
4. The second “e” is properly aligned with the other characters, as it’s not too high (this is a flaw that’s commonly found on fake box logo hoodies, a flaw known as “floating e”)
5. The “Supreme” inscription on the side tag is properly aligned on the red strip
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.