1. The stitching job found all over these shoes is in tune with the stitching job on found on the rest of the legit shoes
2. The size tag print is printed precisely — too precise for us to be looking at a fake pair. Counterfeit pairs come with size tags that are printed with inconsistencies.
3. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan XXXIV pair is correct, unlike the replicas which have their toe box looking a lot curvier and angled
4. The text found on the rear side of theses hoes is as the right font-weight
5. The Jumpman on the tongue of theses hoes is properly stitched in
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.