1. The text found on the left shoe is properly crafted, as the characters’ font-weight + kerning are perfect
2. The vertical smudges found on these characters are thin and dense
3. Green flags #1 and #2 are applying to the right shoe’s text as well
4. The “AIR” text on the midsole is well-aligned and well-crafted, since it’s centred on the midsole
5. The perforations found all over the shoe (last 3 lace holes, ankle flaps, area above the heel) are in tune with the perforations found on authentic pairs, as they’re as deep as they’re meant to be and aligned.
6. The heel cup’s pattern (found in the coloured area) is showing a grid-like structure, while it’s also protruding to a high degree
7. The swooshes are not too tightly held by the stitching found towards the pointy end of the swoosh
8. The “SHOELACES” text is properly printed and as close to the aglet as it’s meant to be
9. The footbed stitching is produced with high-quality factory equipment since the distance between the threads is equal and consistent. This proves to us that the pair was produced in an authentic Nike factory.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.