1. The size text (found on the toe box) is imprecisely stitched and is not centred in the toe box leather panel.
2. The “BALENCIAGA” side text is built using low-quality manufacturing equipment since it’s imprecisely stitched — counterfeit pairs come with BALENCIAGA inscriptions that are (one way or another) inconsistent. This pair’s text is inconsistent as it’s waving and its characters are not defined.
3. The heel “BALENCIAGA” logo is improperly positioned
4. The overall shape and structure of the pair are not in tune with other authentic pairs, as it presents a slight bulge when analysed from the side angle, since the toe box and the laced area are bulky. Authentic pairs present a slightly slouchy look in these areas
5. The overall stitching job of the pair (found on the leather panels) is not high-quality, as it’s misaligned in some cases, inconsistent or not as dense as it’s meant to be
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.