1. The tongue patches prints are different from the ones found on authentic pairs, as the wave visuals are placed too close to the upper lid. The waves are meant to be closer to the bottom lid.
2. The outside circles found on tongue patches are too thick. In other words, the threads that have been used are too thick, as authentic pairs present thinner outside circles.
3. The corduroy panels present different colours when compared to authentic AM 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon pairs. This details is never properly replicated on fake pairs, as fake manufacturers need to make compromises in order to save up costs
4. The heel tab’s diagonal lines are not protruding to the degree to which they’re meant to be. On authentic AM 1/97 Sean Wotherspoon pairs, these lines will be visible to a higher degree.
5. The Nike swooshes found on the side of the shoe are not properly stitched — this shows us that lower quality factory equipment was used to produce this pair.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.