1. The tongue label’s text is waving, misaligned and different from the authentic tongue labels. No matter how many factory flaws an authentic factory would allow, they would never produce a low-quality text inscription stitching job.
2. The left shoe’s side text is meant to be printed more precisely — this item’s characters are not in tune with the characters found on other authentic pairs
3. The same inscriptions (left shoe’s side text) are varying in terms of font-weight and placement when compared to authentic items.
4. As a consequence of flaw #3, the kerning of these characters is improper. Authentic pairs come with inscriptions where the characters are closer to each other.
5. Flaws 3, 4 and 5 are applying to the right shoe’s text inscriptions as well
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.