1. The tongue label’s text is imprecisely printed and presents inconsistencies. The font weight is improper, while the space between the characters is uneven. Only low-quality manufacturing equipment can produce these inconsistencies, a detail which is only found on fake pairs.
2. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan 1 pairs, as the toe boxes are thick and “inflated”, as opposed to the slim toe boxes found on authentic pairs
3. The AIR JORDAN logo’s inscriptions are not deeply stamped, a detail that is never properly replicated on the fake versions of Air Jordan 1 pairs.
4. As a consequence of flaw #3, the AIR JORDAN logo’s text characters do not present the right font weight
5. The hourglass shape isn’t visible on either of the left or the right shoe. In other words, authentic pairs present rounded bulges around the heel cup and the ankle flaps, when analysing the pair from the rear angle. This pair presents a flat/straight silhouette.
6. The text on the size tag is presenting a font-weight that’s too low when compared to other authentic items. This is a point of proof that lower quality factory equipment was used to produce this tag.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.