1. The prints the rear side of the sneakers are printed correctly, with no imperfections
2. The size tag of these shoes has no painting flaws, unlike the replicas which have different font-weights on the text printed on the size tag
3. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan pair is in tune with other authentic pairs
4. The “JORDAN” text on the tongue of these Air Jordans has the right amount of stitching, while the replicas are most common to have extra threads around the Jumpman
5. The stitching job found all over this pair of sneakers has its stitching in tune with the rest of the legit shoes’ stitching all around the pair
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.