1. The tongue label’s text is precisely printed and devoid of any inconsistency. The font weight is perfect while the space between the characters is even. Only high-precision manufacturing equipment can produce these tongue labels in this manner, a detail which fake manufacturers overlook.
2. The suede effect is present on this pair, as the splits found on the suede underside are moving, thus creating different shades of colours.
3. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic pairs of Travis Scott Jordan 1, as the toe boxes are slim and “deflated”, as opposed to the over-inflated toe boxes found on fake pairs.
4. At least one of the reverse swooshes is close to the second lace hole.
5. The AIR JORDAN logo’s inscriptions are deeply stamped, a detail that is never properly replicated on the fake versions of Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 pairs.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.