1. The overall placement of the characters found on the wash tags is perfect, proof that high-quality factory equipment was used and thus no compromise has been made in the production of this item (a detail which is commonly overlooked by replica manufacturers, as interior details do not matter as much)
2. The box logo’s characters are identical to the ones found on authentic tees
3. The negative space inside the “p” is a perfect oval
4. The second “e” is properly aligned with the other characters, as it’s not too high (this is a flaw that’s commonly found on fake box logos, a flaw known as “floating e”)
5. The neck tags present high-quality stitched inscriptions, and they’re also spaced out properly
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.