1. The tongue label’s text is precisely printed and devoid of any inconsistency. The font weight is perfect while the space between the characters is even. Only high-precision manufacturing equipment can produce these tongue labels in this manner, a detail which fake manufacturers overlook.
2. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic Air Jordan 1 pairs, as the toe boxes are slim and “deflated”, as opposed to the over-inflated toe boxes found on fake pairs.
3. The AIR DIOR logo’s inscriptions are deeply stamped, a detail that is never properly replicated on the fake versions of Air Jordan 1 pairs.
4. The hourglass shape is visible on both the left and the right shoe. In other words, authentic pairs present rounded bulges around the heel cup and the ankle flaps, when analyzing the pair from the rear angle. This pair presents this detail.
5. The quality of the leather found on this Air Jordan 1 pair is in tune with other Air Jordan 1 pairs in this colourway
6. The thickness of the swooshes found on this pair is perfect
7. The “Dior” text on the Nike Swoosh logos of these Dior Air Jordan 1s is properly font-weighted, unlike the fake pairs which always have their “Dior” text either too thin or too thick
8. The toe box holes are aligned in a similar manner to the way toe box holes are aligned on authentic versions of this model and unlike the way they’re aligned on fake versions of this model.
9. The interior “8500” text is at the right font-weight as well, as most of the replicas have their text looking too thin
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.