1. The handler’s sharp tabs have their stitching looking too thick on each side of the tabs, while the genuine Louis Vuitton Alma bags must have their stitching at the same weight, which is lower than the one found on this bag’s tabs
2. The zippers have their “LV” stamped inscriptions thicker than what they are supposed to look like on the authentic Louis Vuitton Alma bags
3. The zippers have the same “LV” inscriptions placed too far away from the empty rectangle. The authentic Louis Vuitton Alma bags have the “LV” text placed a bit closer to the empty rectangle above
4. The ID number on the interior of this Alma bag uses another font and has another size when compared to the ID number found on the authentic Louis Vuitton Alma bags
5. The text on the exterior square label which says ” ® /LOUIS VUITTON / PARIS / made in France” of this Louis Vuitton Alma bag is too thin, and the authentic bags always have their text thicker than the one visible on this Alma bag
6. The stitching job on the same exterior square label with the “LOUIS VUITTON” text is too thick when compared to the stitching on the authentic bags
7. The overall stitching on the bottom side of this Alma bag appears to have different weights and angles for the stitches. On the other hand, the authentic Alma bags always have their stitches at the same weight and angle
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.