1. The boost sole is unlike any version of fake boost soles available on the market. The pellets are round, smooth and bubbly, a detail that is never right on fake pairs.
2. The box label print is printed precisely — too precise for us to be looking at a fake pair. Counterfeit pairs come with box labels that are printed with inconsistencies.
3. The laces are properly attached to the pair
4. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic items
5. The opacity of the midsole is right: enough light can pass through the sole, revealing the BOOST material found inside
6. The barcode test is passed: indeed the current pair’s code is attributed to this size+colourway combination: https://www.google.com/search?q=889773947350
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.