1. The tongue label's side with multiple lines of text is imprecisely built, as the characters in that area are misaligned, inconsistent and waving. This flaw is a red flag that shows us that lower quality factory equipment was used, a guaranteed way to spot a fake item.
2. The suede effect, while present, is not as pronounced as it’s meant to be — the suede on this pair is not moving as much as it should
3. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan pairs: the toe box is over-inflated, a flaw that is always present on fake pairs.
4. The AIR JORDAN logo is not deeply stamped — this is a common flaw found on fake pairs
5. As a consequence of flaw #4, the AIR JORDAN text on the logo is too thick
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.