1. The tongue label’s text is imprecisely printed and presents inconsistencies. The font weight is improper, while the space between the characters is uneven. Only low-quality manufacturing equipment can produce these inconsistencies, a detail which is only found on fake pairs.
2. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan 1 pairs, as the toe boxes are thick and “inflated”, as opposed to the slim toe boxes found on authentic pairs
3. The AIR JORDAN logo’s inscriptions are not deeply stamped, a detail that is never properly replicated on the fake versions of Air Jordan 1 pairs.
4. As a consequence of flaw #3, the AIR JORDAN logo’s text characters do not present the right font weight, as the characters are varying in terms of font-weight
5. The toe box holes are not aligned in a similar manner to the way toe box holes are aligned on authentic versions of this model.
6. The footbed stitching is produced with lower quality factory equipment since the distance between the threads is unequal. This proves to us that the pair was produced in a replica-manufacturing factory
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.