1. The tongue label’s text is waving, misaligned and different from the authentic tongue labels. No matter how many factory flaws an authentic factory would allow, they would never produce a low-quality text inscription stitching job.
2. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Nike SB Dunk x Strangelove pairs: the toe box of these sneakers is too thin
3. The heel "NIKE" logo is improperly positioned on the leather patch, as well as being built with low quality manufacturing equipment, since the threads used to build the text are not precisely stitched
4. The Strangelove skull logo on the side of these shose has its eyes looking too wide compared to the retail items' eyes on the skull
5. The Nike Swoosh logo on the side of these Strangelove Dunks is looking too bulky and thick compared to the authentic sneakers' Nike Swoosh logo
6. The stitching on the midsole of these Strangelove Dunks is too thick compared the one met on the retail SB Dunk Strangelove pairs
7. The size tag print is imprecisely built, as it presents too many inconsistencies: different fonts are used, as the font weight and the kerning are different from what can be found on authentic pairs
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.