1. The tongue label’s side with multiple lines of text is imprecisely built, as the characters in that area are misaligned, inconsistent and waving. This flaw is a red flag that shows us that lower quality factory equipment was used, a guaranteed way to spot a fake item.
2. The suede effect, while present, is not as pronounced as it’s meant to be — the suede on this pair is not moving as much as it should
3. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan pairs: the toe box is over-inflated, a flaw that is always present on fake pairs.
4. The AIR JORDAN logo is not deeply stamped — this is a common flaw found on fake pairs
5. As a consequence of flaw #4, the AIR JORDAN text on the logo is too thick
6. The reverse swooshes are too far away from the second last lace hole — another common red flag found only on fake pairs
7. The hourglass shape isn’t visible on either of the left or the right shoe. In other words, authentic pairs present rounded bulges around the heel cup and the ankle flaps, when analysing the pair from the rear angle. This pair presents a flat/straight silhouette.
8. The StockX coin without a white circle is 100% forged, since the characters are chipped
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.