1. The pattern of the grey lines on the midsole of these sneakers is different than the pattern of the legit sneakers because these shoes have their midsoles looking too textured and curvy
2. The tongue’s Jumpman logo has its stitching at the fingers looking thinner than the authentic tongue’s Jumpman fingers
3. The medial text on both the left and the right sneakers is at a different font-weight than the weight of the legit OW Jordan 5 sneakers’ medial text
4. Due to flaw number 3, the placement of the letters is improper as well
5. The rear Nike AIR logos are placed too high, and the Swoosh logo is a lot curvier than it has to be
6. The overall shape of this pair is not in tune with the authentic OW Jordan 5 pairs’ shape
7. The text on the zip tie has a different font-weight than the thickness of the letters on the authentic Jordan 5’s zip tie
8. The size tag of these sneakers presents inconsistencies in terms of font-weight: the text on the size tag is too thin, and the authentic Jordans have a thicker font used for the size tag
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.
The authentication letter service is part of the services offered by Legit Check By Ch.