1. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic pairs
2. The heel “NIKE” logos are misaligned on the white leather patch
3. The heel “NIKE” logos present jump stitches, which stands as proof that lower quality factory equipment was used to produce this pair
4. The Nike Swoosh logos on the interior and exterior sides of these sneakers are too small compared to the authentic Nike Chunky Dunkys
5. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with other authentic Nike Dunk pairs: the toe box of these sneakers is too thin
6. The stitching on the midsole of these shoes is improperly weighted, as its thickness varies between some of the stitches
7. The stitching on the Nike Swoosh logo of these shoes is not looking the same as the retail sneakers’ stitching on the Nike Swoosh logo
8. The “Chunky Dunky” text on the exterior side of the tongue of these shoes is improperly positioned
9. The tongue label’s text is waving, misaligned, and different from the authentic tongue labels. No matter how many factory flaws an authentic factory would allow, they would never produce a low-quality text inscription stitching job.
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.