1. The NIKE AIR rear print on the left shoe is misplaced, and the Nike Swoosh logo below it is too curvy. Besides, the Cactus Jack print on the right shoe has its letters thicker than the authentic print
2. The overall shape and structure of this Air Jordan 6 pair are not in tune with other authentic Air Jordan 6 Cactus Jack pairs
3. The text on the size tag of these sneakers is really small and thin
4. The Cactus Jack logo face on the interior side of these shoes is too thick
5. The stitching on the tongue area of these sneakers is too thick compared to the stitching found on the authentic Air Jordan 6 Travis Scott pairs
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.