1. The pull tab on the rear side of these sneakers is too small, while on the legit Dior B23 sneakers, the pull tab is a lot longer
2. The "DIOR" logo box on the side of the shoes has to be a rectangle, and on these shoes, it is too boxy
3. The stitching on the midsole of the B23 sneakers that you sent us pictures with is thinner than the stitching on the midsole of the authentic Dior B23 pairs
4. The overall shape and structure of this pair are not in tune with the authentic Dior shoes
5. The two holes on the interior side of these Dior B23's are placed too close to each other, and they re also placed too low on the sneakers, as they look like they make contact with the midsole
6. The curved stitching below the lace holes is too curvy and bumpy on these Dior B23's
7. The interior tongue label of these Dior B23 sneakers has its text looking too thick when compared to the authentic shoes' text
8. The print on the insole of these Dior B23 sneakers is also too thick, and the authentic shoes must have their text thinner
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.