1. The medial text on the left has its letters improperly font-weighted compare to the ones met on the authentic Off-White AM90 pairs
2. Red flag #1 applies to the right shoe as well
3. The overall shape and structure of this pair are in tune with other authentic items
4. The holes on the midsoles of these shoes are a lot wider than the holes on the authentic pairs
5. The Nike Swoosh logo on the side of the sneakers is a lot bigger than the logo on the legit OW AM90 sneakers
6. The “SHOELACES” print has its letters looking thicker than they have to be
7. The Nike Swoosh logo on the side of the sneakers has its stitches too small
8. The text on the insoles of these OW AM90 sneakers is too thick
9. The size tag of these shoes has its text improperly positioned and font-weighted, as it is too thin
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.