1. The rear side’s details are not in tune with the authentic shoes, as they present an inferior quality from the authentic Air Jordan 6 shoes
2. The overall shape of this pair is not in tune with the authentic Jordan 6 pairs’ shape
3. The size tag print is imprecisely built, as it presents too many inconsistencies: different fonts are used, as the font-weight and the kerning are different from what can be found on authentic pairs
4. The stitching job found all around these Air Jordan 6 sneakers lacks quality because in some areas it is too thin, and in some other areas, it is too thick. The stitching job found on the authentic AJ6 pairs is supposed to have the same weight on all sides of the shoes
5. The stitching on the Jumpman found on the tongue of these shoes is not in tune with the authentic Air Jordan 6s’ stitching on the Jumpman
Screenshots can be forged. Always ask for a link to one of our Certificates of Authenticity.
Pictures of the item will be attached below. This document can serve as proof for the item’s authentication status.
Note for the person who has purchased this service: this document is available in electronic form. Your discretion is advised, given the data that is shared here (name and email address).
The document will not be indexed by any search engine and will likely be seen only by those with which you share it (directly or indirectly). Be aware of this when sharing the link.